Livorsi Marine Introduces Industrial Series
The Industrial series was designed with industrial equipment, workboats, pleasure boats and vehicles in mind. You rely on accuracy and expect long lasting performance, and that’s exactly what you get from these gauges.
Industrial Series gauges are easy to install with the use of plug-in Deutch connectors that significantly decrease rigging time. The plug-in connectors are waterproof and resist salt corrosion and dust intrusion. Gauges are encased in non-ferrous hardware. Bold high contrast graphics make these gauges easy to read at a glance. As a standard Livorsi gauges include red LED backlighting for high visibility in low light conditions.These gauges feature fade resistant powder coated pointers; SAE rims in a powder coat finish or in polished stainless steel. These finishes protect the rims and make them extremely resilient in harsh weather environments.Designed for the equipment that you rely on, day in and day out, these no-nonsense gauges outlast and out perform all others.
- Standard size cutouts
- Available for 12 or 24 volt system
- Feature plug-in Deutch connectors for easy installation; available pre-assembled with 18 inches of wiring
- Dial colors: black or white
- SAE Rims: black, white or stainless steel
- Tachometers are compatible with 4, 6, & 8 cylinder engines
- V-10 & Merc O/B (6 pulse/12 pole) engines